IPHP offers training and course development for audiences of all levels of expertise and backgrounds. Courses are available in toolkit, web-based, and training guide formats.
Trainings and Courses:
- Address the professional and practice needs of our partners and the public health workforce.
- Include face-to-face and distance education designs.
- Are designed to improve and enhance individual and agency competencies.
- Vary in degrees of audience interactivity, often incorporating learning games and quizzes.
Courses are available in the following formats:
- Web-based, administered through the Prepare Iowa Learning Management System
- Training plans/guides
The whole system was very easy to access and use…right from my home!
I was very impressed with the way it was easy to follow instructions and learn the materials online without any major problems. This was a refresher course for me and at the same time I learned new things that will help improve my awareness on laboratory safety practices.
Overall excellent experience. I would like to see more trainings offered online like this one
The interactive portion was great – it helps you remember more.
For more information about this service, please contact Laurie Walkner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 335-6836.